The West (North Kerry)

Finally back on the ocean. There is something about this place that is able to calm all my senses and silence my thoughts. The light is different, the colours are, as well as the air, the smell, the wind. It's mysterious woods, its infinite beaches, its majestic cliffs is what my body and mind ask for now. I feel myself charging with energy from the earth and absorbing positive light from the sky.
My soul becomes a reflection of this place.
I'm able to see all the questions, thoughts, problems from a different perspective. It's only nature that is able to bring out the true inner self, to make every connection possible.
This is what I needed so badly. This is what I've been looking for for so long. Be able to reconnect myself with what's around me. I found myself again.































Comments

Popular Posts