Settling in_Summer 2018

It's been a hard summer, and even harder was its end. Events happened, and changed my life completely, so I had to take a break from my own work. I still feel I can't get into the right head space to create something new, but as an artist I know it'll come back with time.

For the moment, I looked back at some pictures I took in the last 3 months and despite all the chaos I went through, these moments made me smile and still make me smile as I look at these pictures. 
I finally had the chance to spend some time with my little sister, which I usually see a few days per year when I go back home or when my family comes over to visit me.  I left home when she was 8 years old and she's now 17, and it's shocking to see her growing so fast. I'm glad we spent some time together, and I'm glad the usual Irish weather gave us a break from the wind and rain to let us enjoy a bit of time outdoor. 

















Comments

Popular Posts