Trip to Belfast, April 2019

Haven't posted in a while now, but life took over some of my time that I use for my photography works. Finally I sat down and went through some pictures I took months ago. These are from my last trip to Belfast back in April.
I loved to walk around this city, and I loved to explore its history. The murals that you see in the pictures became the symbol of Northern Ireland, and represent the political and religious divisions from the past and presents of this region. I've been to Belfast many times, but I've never had the chance to walk through this piece of history before, and I found it was a very interesting experience. I avoided the "black cab tour" as I like to take my take while exploring new places, and just let my feet and a map bring me around the city.
I also found a lots of lovely spots for pictures that I completely missed the last time I visited, and for the first time in a long time I finally let my camera do the job without thinking to a specific project or idea. I need more of this short break trips every now and then to create something new :)





































Comments

Popular Posts