Settling in, Leaving again

"The moon came to say her goodbye tonight. She came to give us her blessing and wish us good luck as a new chapter is about to begin. I thank her and thank all the nature that surrounds me in this moment. I'm feeling blessed I spent some time of my life here. [...]
I'll leave but a piece of my heart will stay here in Kerry, just like 12 years ago when I first arrived in Ireland. Its knowledge and lessons will stay in me forever, they'll never fade away. And one day when I'll come back I know I'll feel home again [...]"

Series taken 3 months ago of our house in Kerry, just before we moved to Co. Tipperary. Pictures from this last new chapter to come soon :) 

(Caption is taken from my own personal diary)

 
















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts